Shell Stations remain open, follow safety guidelines to stay safe
At Shell, safety is our number one priority and we are taking all appropriate precautions to keep you and our site staff safe during these uncertain times.
- Our retailers are disinfecting sites regularly, particularly areas of high public contact such as counters, fuel pumps, loyalty and payment portals
- We recommend following government guidance and washing hands more often than usual, for at least 20 seconds using soap and warm water. The toilets at our sites are available for use by both staff and customers.
- Please follow government guidelines and make sure you always stay at least 2m away from other customers while visiting our sites. Signages encouraging social distancing and providing other hygiene guidelines are being rolled out at many of our sites to help with this.
Offers and Supplies:
- Our shops will be open to customers as usual; we are working closely with our suppliers to keep our stations well stocked during this difficult time.
- When you pay, we recommend using a Shell card or other electronic payments in the store, rather than cash
- If you do go into the store, please make sure you always stay at least 2m away from other customers
- For more information on the pandemic, call the toll-free numbers below:
Covid-19 Frequently Asked Questions
Will Shell stations stay open?
Can I eat at the station?
How do you ensure the safety of customers and staff?
Can we still do our oil change?
Can we use other payment methods apart from cash at your stations?
So what has Shell done to support the fight against Covid-19?
Do your shops have stocks of essentials needed around this time?
We shall continue to serve you across our network by filling your needs for fuel, lubricants, packaged food, water and other on-the-go items.
We encourage you to use electronic payments, alcohol based sanitizers, follow hand and respiratory hygiene guidelines and observe social distancing while on-site.
We encourage you to follow the guidelines from World Health Organization and Government such as;
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
- Observe good personal hygiene at all times
- Disinfect public surfaces frequently
- Avoid social gatherings
For more information on the pandemic, call the toll-free numbers below:
Together we can stop the spread of COVID-19. At Shell, we are committed to helping you GO WELL.